=PARANOID= =PARANOID=

Lol

That was fuckin FUNNY! But its true smoking pot will kill you in the end ;)

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Lol

One Word

Funny

Enough Said =D

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

LMAO

That was fucking brilliant, especially at the end when that tank bullet went through that hockey players head, i well wernet expecting that. Lol nice one, that made me laugh all the way through. Definatly a faviourite =D

Deluxe Pool Deluxe Pool

Brill game

This game kept me entertained for some time, but if your were to make a sequel, please add computer players as is gets a little boring after some time.
Also if you were to make a sequael i think different types of pool would be a good addition. So you could choose to play 9 Ball Pool (US rules) or Pool (UK Rules) As being from the UK i would of liked to play my normal game of pool.

Hope the review helps.
Hit me back

Click Fest 3 Click Fest 3

Addictive

A very addictive game, enjoyable, and very hard to get onto the high score board/.
A sequel maybe?

Lone Defender Lone Defender

Not Too Bad

The Game Was Extremely Addictive Even Though I Keep Saying To My Self "Im Getting Bored" I Just Wanted To Keep Playing. The Enemies Werent To Bad, Some Were To Hard To Kill, Others Were To Easy.

May I Suggest A Upgrade, Where You Can Buy Soldiers And Send Out Planes The Further Into The Game You Get. Also More Upgrades Like, More Turrets And A Special Nuke Bomb You Could Buy.

Hope You Enjoy The Review