Deluxe Pool Deluxe Pool

Brill game

This game kept me entertained for some time, but if your were to make a sequel, please add computer players as is gets a little boring after some time.
Also if you were to make a sequael i think different types of pool would be a good addition. So you could choose to play 9 Ball Pool (US rules) or Pool (UK Rules) As being from the UK i would of liked to play my normal game of pool.

Hope the review helps.
Hit me back

Click Fest 3 Click Fest 3

Addictive

A very addictive game, enjoyable, and very hard to get onto the high score board/.
A sequel maybe?

Lone Defender Lone Defender

Not Too Bad

The Game Was Extremely Addictive Even Though I Keep Saying To My Self "Im Getting Bored" I Just Wanted To Keep Playing. The Enemies Werent To Bad, Some Were To Hard To Kill, Others Were To Easy.

May I Suggest A Upgrade, Where You Can Buy Soldiers And Send Out Planes The Further Into The Game You Get. Also More Upgrades Like, More Turrets And A Special Nuke Bomb You Could Buy.

Hope You Enjoy The Review
Get Back To Me

Unreal Flash 2007 Unreal Flash 2007

OMG

This game is the best. No joke, the gameplay, Characters, Story, Missions, Weapons everything. It really reminds me of Halo: Online. But this isen't online obviously, but my friend, get this online, and you will have the best game, not just on Newgrounds, but probley on the whole web. Thats if you keep it free ofcourse =D

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Addictive

Wow, One of the most addictive games on newgrounds =P After I got all the bonuses I just keep trying to beat my top combo I only managed 34 though. But still amazing game very unique :D Would reccommend to anyone :P

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

Well..

I got to level 10 on easy mode, then it got incredibily hard lol. im not even going to attempt the hard level. I think this game was very unique and a very good interaction, but the music, wow that definiatly got turned off =D

Be Unique Be Unique

Well

Well as much as i no this game is surely unique, but the game gets boring and the questions keep repeating themselfs, it keep me busy for around 10 minuets.

I did like the customisation at the start of the game, and the way that was included at varies points within the game, and i also liked the oppourtunity to pick smilies to repersent your mood.

What i would say though is get some more questions and maybe different rooms that have selected question cards, E.G. a room just for music questions.

Kempt responds:

Hi there!

I think it's safe to say that we hope this game will be the first of a series, therefore the next version will have much more variety. As I'm sure you realise it was a fair job just getting this much content in!

-ReBound 2- -ReBound 2-

Hmmm

I tryed it out with every gun but the same thing keep happening, it got boring, a few pointers to keep people around for longer, Upgrades On Weapons, its a must have for any game like this. Because sadly enough it will get repetative, and people will close the game, hope this helps.

Emo Pet: Dress Up v3.0 Emo Pet: Dress Up v3.0

It doesent quite compete

Dont get me wrong, the graphics where good for a dress-up game, but it lacks a few things, there wasent many items to use to dress the "emo" up. It did however have my attention for a few minuets, but then i was mindlessly clicking the links just to see what i could make. my suggestions would be to add more stuff to the game, and maybe some backgrounds?
By the way do the authors ever read these and take these int mind :P

Galactic Gravity Golf Galactic Gravity Golf

Unique

This game is incredibly unique, even though so holes take a while to figure out, you get so addicted you dont care :P One of the best golf games on the internet, and hey, its a big internet ;)